
So this is my first blog. I could count Myspace as a blog, but I don't use it very much. Anyways, today is New Years 2009 and I have some resolutions. I want to work out every day. Starting tomorrow. JK...Get a 3.5 or higher in my classes, see my side of the family at least twice a month and take the dog on a walk once a day, rain or shine. I never make resolutions, because I think people never keep them and so what's the point. Well, these resolutions could impact my life in such an amazing way. Why wouldn't I keep them? So that is what I need to remind myself of every morning. Thanks to VW, they have made it easier to add fuel to the fire. Here he is, our computerized baby Petros. Hahahahahahaha. I want to get in shape and be healthy before I even consider getting one of those pictured above.
So for those of you who don't know me, I am from the Northwest region of the U.S.A. I have been out of the country a few times, but never have left America. ;) I have a younger brother, and my parents who have been married over 25 years. I am married to an amazing man "Y", who is truly the person that keeps me sain and brings me back down to reality. I have no idea where I would be without him and his support.
I am going to be 26 in a few days!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what the next chapter in my life is going to look like. The last 25+ years have been trying and well worth it. I was born grey, which scared a lot of people. At the age of 3 I had my first surgery, which started the chain of surgeries that didn't stop till I was 21. Majority of the surgeries were unrelated to each other, which made going to the doctors routine and unfortunately way to familiar. It did make me stronger with a hard shell, a tough cookie of sorts. Over the last few years that shell has been chipping away and I am becoming the woman I envisioned as a child. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia earlier this year, for me it was a relief to finally know what was going on. I have been dealing with chronic pain for years now and was scared to know the answer to my problems. After a year of multiple tests my doctors came to the conclusion that I had fibro. Considering the other ailments it could have been, I felt fortunate and trapped. There is no cure for fibro and really no answers or medications that relieve symptoms. The alternatives were life threatening or way more debilitating. My goal is to write on this blog once a week. Have a Happy New Year!!!!
glad you are on Hannah. Your baby is so cute!!He looks like Yianni in the eyes:)
ReplyDeleteHow did you do that picture? Those are some worthy goals. Mom got the vasilopita coin again and I am not getting pregnant (she has gotten it every year that a grandbaby has been born). I don't think katherine is quite ready for #4 as #3 is only 12 days old:)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are blogging!! I quit myspace because I kept getting hacked, and regretted that I would lose touch with you and Y!!! You have worthy goals - good luck to you! Once you get into a routine of working out, it will be harder to not!
ReplyDeleteugh! it is Katherine, not Leo!
ReplyDeleteK- I hope so, if Y and I go together I think we will be more motivated. Thanks for the clarification.
ReplyDeleteC-I went to www.volkswagon.com and I followed the Brooke Shields ads. It will lead you to the Ruton baby maker. Have fun.
S-Sorry to break it to you all, but a miracle and a half would have to happen before Y and I have a baby this year. Maybe one of the animals will have babies. LOL. Have a great week everyone!!!!
I tagged you... check out my blog:)
ReplyDelete